ღsweetdiaries of meღ
| +FOLLOW | DASHBOARD.



25 November 2011 | 0 comment(s)

yahhooo ! eh , SPM its not already end :(
three more papers ; perdagangan , pend.seni visual , kesusasteraan melayu :)
todayy i can smilee :) all my paper, cik dayaa answered with smile and smile :) hehe
it's not too easy but 'bolehhlaa' -,-
okayokay, spm will end :)
so, cik dayaa do not thinking about work ? huh =='
friends cik dayaa semua busy to find out of work -.-
actually cik dayaa must to be able to stand on my one's own feet -..- huh
if cik dayaa can cik dayaa must go for it because after that cik dayaa going to 
'Latihan Khidmat Negara' yang suck tuu . hmmm
so, not excited lahh -,-  some people said , PLKN tuu awesome ? ohh really ?
experience , new friend , new knowledge and more ...
okaylahh , whatever it is cik dayaa mesti kene pergi jugakk en ?

after spm again -,- maybe cik dayaa nak stay kat rumah sis cik dayaa kat Kuantan . 
MAYBE okayy -,- kat Johor niy tak berapa 'syok' -..- Huhu ..
cik dayaa can't leave my friends at Kuantan .
there are my sunshine who always give me happiness :) huhu
cik dayaa selalu rindu time we hangout together :) huh
so excited too meet them :)
wait for me :) jangan enjoyy dulu -.- huhu
i'm so lonely without my best friend :( ergghhh ..
okayy byee :))











paST . preSeNt
Large Grey Polka Dot Pointer