ღsweetdiaries of meღ
| +FOLLOW | DASHBOARD.



just for YOU !
17 August 2011 | 0 comment(s)

you were there to light my day , you were there to guide me through , from my days down and on , i'll never stop thinking of you , how can i forget all that , when you're the one who make me smile , you'll always be a part of me , how i wish you were still mine , never will forget the day , how we've met and came this far , we all know we got this feeling , but somehow it has to end up here , i know it's me who said goodbye , and that's the hardest thing to do , cause you mean so much to me , and guide the truth from me to you , for all the things i've done and said , for all the hurt that i've caused you , i hope you will forgive me baby , cause that wasn't what i meant to do.

its just me and youu !!




paST . preSeNt
Large Grey Polka Dot Pointer